FAQ  •  Soccer Games  •  Mini-Chat  •  Register  •  Login

Racism / Bad Admin

Forum rules
1. Topic name of report should have nickname of person who are you reporting and the reason of it . For example "Striker - boosting ranked matches".
Please use following prefix in the topic:
- [COMPLAIN]
- [REPORT]
- [REVOCATION]

2. Topic where content is "Ban him!" e.t.c., will be deleted immediately. This same applies to complain and revocation.
3. Every topic should be argumented and have any evidences. Without them administration (usually)couldn't do anyting.
4. Person who want to lead to ban someone who didn't do anything also can be punished.
5. Please do not edit sended posts, becuose this could make some problems. If you forgot to add something, just post it in new messages. We won't punish these people and if it will be necessary - we'll edit topic.
6. Report should contain:
  Code:
Your Nick:
Nick of reported person:
Date of accident:
Reason of report:
Additional informations and evidences:

7. Examples of report name:
  Code:
Using bugs to win in ranked matches
Using other accounts while banned
"Boosting" on ranked matches
Insulting administration
Constantly and hard insulting players
Impersonation

Of course you can type anything else.
8. In topic discusscion is acceptable but only in cultural way.
9. In these section you can place any not censored photos, screens or other evidences, which are clearly showing the reason of report.

REVOCATIONS
1. Revocation topic can create only people, who were banned directly in the game by admin.
If you want to create it, use following pattern:
  Code:
Your Nick:
Admin, who banned you:
Reason of ban provided by admin:
Date of accident:
Reason of revocation and ban circumstances:
Additional informations:

2. Revoking can only banned people, not bystanders.
3. Banned person have 3 days to type revocation topic. In the absence of it, the banned person is assumed to be guilty.
<<

Naka67

Post 07 Mar 2019, 23:20

Racism / Bad Admin

Last edited by Naka67 on 18 Mar 2019, 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
<<

aczen hehe

Post 08 Mar 2019, 16:37

Re: Racism / Bad Admin

Xd slayy
Nick: Aachen
Drużyna: AS/
Pozycja: bramkarz
Numer: #15
Discord: Aachen#8391
<<

Bolic000

Post 11 Mar 2019, 23:13

Naka67 wrote:The newest admin to ball3d Dejooo was in spar when his team started insulting our Atk Aluminum because Alu is black they where calling him a slave and talking about slavery and asking does he like cotton and other things, so we got mad and argued with them this is some of the screenshot, Slayy called alu the N word and bolic calling him slave

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.jpg

First of all,you started first..You insulted us(words like idiots,,Slayy-s nationality etc.)..We just respond in the same way,so i dont see reason to report us.
You took only screenshots of us talking shit about aluminium,but you forgot to take screenshots of you talking shit about us.
Everyone knows that your player ¨JohnTerry¨ is shittalker,he insult everyone,and after kick from dedyc he change his ip address and insult again.
¨Naka¨ is toxic player,he is banned from all ball 3d servers on discord,and in ball 3d too.Everyone can confirm that.
<<

Dejoo

Post 11 Mar 2019, 23:28

First of all, hello from me. As you can see on SS you made, I said Maniek will see the rec. By that, I meant to make you stop insulting each other and start playing a game of Ball3D. For you, bad admin is admin who doesn't wanna insult anyone in room with what he says and is recording everything you said. If I kicked you from dedicated room, I would still be loser and would be crucified here. As you can see also from SS, I just put two dots after every word you said to them and they to you.. I told to Bolic and Slay that they made mistake and they know that, and they apologised for that.. But for racism, it all started after you Naka started insulting Slay because he asked you to invite him for UK-21 and you and your team started insulting him calling him refugee and other words. Also you continue to insult him by saying ''ur gk is shit'' after everything and started making you and your team a victims. As you begin, you will end up as well ;)
<<

Naka67

Post 11 Mar 2019, 23:49

Im banned from Ball3D Discord? what? no I am not lol, ask admin to check ban list on ball3d discord im not banned, I think when u lie to try win an argument its clear you are wrong
<<

Naka67

Post 11 Mar 2019, 23:50

Slay called John an "Albanian Ni***r" The day before, so why should we be nice to someone who insults our player then asks for test lol, idc
<<

Bolic000

Post 12 Mar 2019, 09:17

Naka67 wrote:Im banned from Ball3D Discord? what? no I am not lol, ask admin to check ban list on ball3d discord im not banned, I think when u lie to try win an argument its clear you are wrong

¨Every Ball 3d server¨ not just Ball 3d official server.Yesterday you got banned from Under21 World Cup,because you were toxic.Devil can confirm that bcs he is helper on that tournament.You changed your nickname because everyone know you as toxic kid on ¨KieranTierney¨ account.I dont even know why you report us,when its between alu,slayy and me.I apologized to Alu and he can conifirm that.
<<

Bolic000

Post 12 Mar 2019, 09:20

Naka67 wrote:Slay called John an "Albanian Ni***r" The day before, so why should we be nice to someone who insults our player then asks for test lol, idc

If you are so ¨mature¨ than you shouldnt say him that he is refugee,you should say ¨No,we dont want you in our team¨ and report him if you think that he deserves ban because he told John ¨Albanian Ni*ger¨.
But if someone needs to be banned from this game its JohnTerry and you.
Greetings
<<

Naka67

Post 18 Mar 2019, 13:43

lololol

Return to Report (BAN request)