FAQ  •  Soccer Games  •  Mini-Chat  •  Register  •  Login

A new competitive map (Real Football is too smal for 5v5)

<<

MeererBR

Post 24 Apr 2018, 23:58

A new competitive map (Real Football is too smal for 5v5)

Actually my community (Brazil) plays on Real Football 4v4, we think that the map is small to play the 5v5 (that is more common in the international community). We want the creation of a bigger Real Football to play 5v5 and 6v6, we think that it will create more tatics and we will depend less the shift to play. Usually we need to use shift to do a play that really works, but when we dont want to take a bik risk like this, we play the simple: one guy doing the pression on the forward and two another guys more safety on each side.

I did a simple test and i think that the map is 10:13 approximately. My suggestion is the creation of a map that is 1.35x bigger than the Real Football. It will be bigger than Real Football but smaller than Huge. A perfect size to a 5x5 or a 6x6 map.

(image of the test on the spoiler)
Spoiler:
<<

Levani

Post 26 Apr 2018, 18:59

Re: A new competitive map (Real Football is too smal for 5v5

I think that real football map isn't small, it's too easy to score goal in ball3d and big stadium will make it easier
<<

MeererBR

Post 26 Apr 2018, 19:06

Levani, we think that if you do a bigger map for the 5v5 we will have more tactics to use. When we played international competitions for Brazil we repaired that at the most part of the time the game was too much limited in one or two styles of play. Basically, if you give more space for the players we will can do a lot of types of styles without losing the quality of the communication (what happens on a huge map cause you need to do a 8v8 9v9 or 10v10). I playing it for more than 5 years and sometimes do the same shit to win a competitive game is too boring.
<<

Maniek

Administrator

Post 26 Apr 2018, 20:15

The real football is in the game for, hmm 4-5 years? And this is the first post I see about this and almost 0 answers below it. Not enough for me to change anything. I will read this topic to see what others think.
<<

MeererBR

Post 27 Apr 2018, 07:16

Yeah, i know that Real Football is really well received, but us from Brazil want's to try a new map, it dont make de Real Football unplayable, you can do like you did with the boost on the speed, a new option, to see what happens, may it can change the mechanics of the game and do a inovation on the tactics.
<<

Penta997

Post 27 Apr 2018, 16:58

I approve the ​​MeererBR
idea
<<

meeikEE

Post 27 Apr 2018, 17:07

Meerer's idea is good,
most of the plays are made with the SHIFT
with a larger field for an x5 would allow less dependence on the SHIFT.
<<

Feskk

Post 28 Apr 2018, 03:44

good idea, real soccer is a bit small for x5, primarily for novice teams who like individual moves with the shift.
<<

cathiss17

Post 03 Sep 2019, 18:55

MeererBR wrote:Levani, we think that if you do a bigger map for the 5v5 we will have more tactics to use. When we played international competitions for Brazil we repaired that at the most part of the time the game was too much limited in one or two styles of play Rachat de crédit surendettement. Basically, if you give more space for the players we will can do a lot of types of styles without losing the quality of the communication (what happens on a huge map cause you need to do a 8v8 9v9 or 10v10). I playing it for more than 5 years and sometimes do the same shit to win a competitive game is too boring.

And besides, it's a very long procedure for a game, so much to play

Return to Suggestions